• Nursery is available for children during worship.
• First United Presbyterian Church of Nampa is a warm, intergenerational church.
• Jesus Christ is the center of our worship, instruction, and beliefs.
• Members and visitors are encouraged to develop an active, inward awareness of God’s presence during prayer, fellowship, and study.
• Membership classes are offered regularly
• Feel free to come dressed as casually as you feel comfortable.
Jesus welcomed everyone. Therefore, in his name:
We extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, widowed, gay, confused, rich, poor, or anything in between. Your fussy babies, fidgety kids and boisterous teens are all welcome.
We welcome you if you can sing like an angel or prefer to lip-sync. We don’t care if you are as pious as Mother Teresa or just got out of prison. We welcome soccer moms, starving artists, vegetarians, latte sippers, great white hunters, chocoholics and other addicts. We don’t care if you lean left or right or just need someone to lean on.
We welcome wheelchairs, canes and strollers and care dogs. You are welcome if you are inked, pierced, black, brown, pale or green around the gills. Are you too heavy, too shy, too compulsive, too set in your ways? You will find plenty of company here. We believe that God loves us just the way we are but loves us too much to leave us that way.
We welcome you to bring your problems, dreams, ideas, fears, gifts, energy and love. We welcome doubters, prodigals, seekers, scholars and those who wandered in by mistake.
Most of all we welcome YOU!